The class will consist of:
- Introduction and why provenance and animal welfare matter
- Overview of the meat and its provenance
- How to care for your knives and sharpen them correctly
- How to get the most from your chicken including making stuffing and stock
- Providing you with the skills to turn whole roasting joints into smaller cuts enabling you to get more for your money
- Introduction on how to make sausages using a selection of ingredients before you have a go at making your own
- Supper with a glass of wine or two.
All the meat used is yours to take away. We will provide you with overalls and tools, and you are more than welcome to bring your own knives for the knife sharpening tutorial. Sounds like fun? That’s what we want it to be…informal, fun and entertaining in a relaxed environment…a great learning experience. And if you can’t make it, what a fantastically unusual present for someone you know!
See a review of one of our very first Butchery Schools here.
Book a place or purchase a voucher here
Places are limited to just eight people, book your place at £130 per person. Payment is required on booking. You can transfer your booking to another person or postpone to the next class providing you give five working days’ notice.