It’s not just environmental changes we’ve been working on at Aubrey Allen, our corporate responsibility also means taking care of our team. Here’s what we’ve achieved recently!
The Good Business Charter encourages responsible business practices measuring business behaviour over 10 components.
We are delighted to receive the GBC accreditation by committing to all ten.
- Pay all employees the Real Living Wage
- Provide employees with fairer hours
- Ensure employee wellbeing
- Provide excellent employee representation
- Ensure diversity and inclusion
- Take on our environmental responsibility
- Pay fair tax
- Uphold all commitments to our customers
- Ensure ethical sourcing of products
- Agree a 28 day prompt payment to our suppliers
The real Living Wage is the only UK wage rate that is voluntarily paid by over 11,000 UK businesses who believe their staff deserve a wage which meets everyday needs.
- The Real Living Wage is a voluntary paid wage by an employer
- It is independently calculated based on what people need to financially earn to get by
- Employees earn a wage that meets the cost of living
- We have joined over 11,000 UK businesses that have made this commitment
We are a proud Living Wage employer!
But it doesn’t stop there…
As well as our commitment to the Living Wage, at Aubrey Allen we believe that if the company does well then the work force should also share in that success.
We take a proportion of our profits and distribute it to those people that have been with us for 3 full years or longer, which we are proud to say makes up a significant number of our team.